10 Things I will never do again.

Stefan Talley

Stefan Talley

Client Advocate☆Career Coach☆Workforce Developer☆Public Speaker

When I wait back on life at that place are a lot of things that I have done that I wonder why I did them to brainstorm with. I have came up with a list of x things that I will never do in my life over again. Will they exist easy, no, will I mess upwardly and struggle with them, yes, but I volition strive to stick to my promise.

  1. I will never feel lamentable for myself always again. For the longest time I would get very depressed and sad well-nigh my life, I took medication at one time and saw a couple of psychologists & psychiatrists for my issues. When I look back on some of my issues I realized that I made them a bigger deal than they should of been. Were there days that I was genuinely frustrated, lamentable and depressed, yes, but I have learned that I cannot dwell on them too long I have and so much to be grateful for even if I do not run across it all the time.
  2. I will never blame anyone or anything on circumstances in my life just because they practise non become the way that I want them to. We cannot control everything that happens in our lives simply for the near part we are in control of things that happen in our lives. I would blame people and circumstances for things that were my fault like my obesity, being poor, my dating situation or the reasons why I never lived by myself.
  3. I will never become into a discussion on social media nearly divisive topics in particular race, religion or politics. I did a couple of times and it was a waste of my time, patience and free energy. People are going to believe what they do regardless of facts or non. I do not want to change people'due south minds only have a healthy discussion whether we disagree or not. Some people are not rational when it comes to healthy debate and therefore it is not worth my time to get into an argument about it. Does that hateful that I take no stance or thoughts about hot button topics, no of form I exercise. I only know who to talk over them with and it is not everybody on social media.
  4. I will never vote again every bit long as I live. It amazes me when I tell people that I am never voting again they become offended like I told them that they cannot vote again. It is not that I do not care nigh issues or that I do not have thoughts most what is going on in America, I just do non believe it matters who is in part and that my vote is worth something. I am non knocking people who practice vote and are passionate about it. I have been reading about wealth building and entrepreneurship, that to me is worth more of my time and energy than who is going to be the next senator of my country or president of my country. One of my best friends has never voted before in an election and you know what has happened, he has lived his damn life and so will I.
  5. I will never watch a ridiculous corporeality of Tv set ever again. I have been morbidly obese for most of my adult life and the main culprit why is because of being a couch spud. I take probably wasted about a quarter of my life watching television set. I used to sentinel forty-60 hours a week in tv for many years. When I look dorsum on that information technology makes me so disgusted that I wasted that much time on something that wasn't that beneficial to begin with. I am non maxim I will never watch TV ever again, but not a ton of information technology like I used to. Ane thing I will exercise more is read books and manufactures on cocky-evolution, that is not the easiest thing for me to do but I am working on it.
  6. I will never give up on my goals and dreams but because they are going to take a long fourth dimension to attain them. "Never give up on a dream just because of the time information technology will take to attain it. The time will pass anyway."-Earl Nightingale. That quote could not be more apropos to this one, success happens over time non overnight. I have forgotten that a lot when I want something in life and it has non happened when I wanted information technology to. The long term will assist me or everyone realize not to get conceited or settle for anything less than what they want.
  7. I will never permit anyone think for me e'er again. Most of my life I have been a follower, gullible, milquetoast and a people pleaser. Those things have fabricated me weak and foolish. I will non just blindly concord with something or someone just because a certain church building told me to believe that manner or my environment or the color of my skin. Also many people are sheep led to the shambles, I was one those sheep for a long time but I chose my own path. I will determine my own path and no one else will for me.
  8. I will never alive in regret ever again. If there are chances or risks I want to take I will take them whether they work out or non. I cannot be afraid of the unknown, the just way to find out is by doing it. I had an opportunity most 13 years ago to teach in Japan for reasons I will not get into on here I did non take the opportunity. Upward until a few years agone I have let that decision consume at me and permit it bother me. It has taught me to make the most of the opportunities that I will get from at present on.
  9. I volition never stop laughing in my life. Fifty-fifty in some of the most depressing times in my life I have found means to laugh and it has been a boost to my ego, and helped me through some rough patches. Laughter has been the best class of medicine for me over the years. At that place has been scientific studies done on how laughter is not simply a stress reliever but it is good for you for you too. People have said I express mirth sometimes when I shouldn't just information technology has helped me and I am going to continue doing it.
  10. I will never doubtfulness myself e'er once more. It does not mean that I will not have moments of frustration, being unsure or feeling lost. But I will go along fighting through those moments and moving frontwards because I believe in myself and my talents. Am I the most talented, practiced person in the world, non by a long shot just I am okay with that. I too know what my skills, value and talents are and I am at peace with that.

As you read this article just sit back and think in your own life things that you call back you should never become again. Will some exist the same equally mine, possibly, they all might be different but that is your determination to make but like these 10 are mine.

Others as well viewed